Albury Steel Fabricators have been major contractors for:
Albury Steel Fabricators have provided co-ordinated teams for maintenance shutdowns at:
- The City of Albury Library Museum, Albury NSW
- Expanding the Charles Sturt University facilities, Thurgoona NSW
- Extensive construction works (and provision of metalworks) at
- Charles Sturt University, Orange NSW
- Westmont Retirement Village, Baranduda, Vic
- Bethanga Bridge upgrade for VEC Civil Engineering, Bethanga Vic
- Wodonga Rendering Plant construction and upgrades, Wodonga Vic
- Various wind farm infrastructure projects
- Constructing mud pumps for the mining industry
- Constructing portable generator, pump and compressor frames for the mining industry.
- Hyne Timber, Tumbarumba NSW
- Holcim Australia’s Lincoln Causeway Plant, Wodonga Vic
- Boral Building Products’ Brickworks Plant, Jindera NSW.